jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Paragliding

BEFORE: Ok, just about tout paraglide down 1000meters in the swiss alpes between Yungfrau and Stilthorn peeks. I have to say that my heart is pumping hard. Im sitting hère waiting to see who will glide me down. I have to put my life in his hands....kinda hard but it will be amazing. Probably worth the $$$. We leave from Murren...ouffff. Heart is pumping!
AFTER: OMG...c'était débile. J'ai retrouvé mon français. Quand j'ai peur....j'écris en anglais faut croire. HALLUCINANT. 30 minutes de pur paix et de vue à couper le souffle. En plus, on a des vidéo et photosssss sur une clée USB. Inoubliable. Merci à Dan et à Benny de nous avoir rapporté sur terre en un morceau et de nous avoir fait vivre cette expérience exceptionnelle dans les Alpes Suisse

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Hawaii - Oahu

Took am plane to San Fran, then from San Fran to Oahu island waikiki. After 2 nights in the B&B in walking distance from beach. Spent 2 ...